Become A Member
Other than an annual membership fee of $1750, there is no required capital commitment to become a Member. Membership requires Accredited Investor self-accreditation through the Investor application – APPLY HERE.
HAN is a non-profit organization whose members must be “accredited investors”, as such phrase is defined in Regulation D promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission. Accredited investors are defined here: http://www.sec.gov/answers/accred.htm
- Active, accredited investors
- People who enjoy building relationships with other private equity investors and successful entrepreneurs
- Willing to contribute their time and expertise to both early-stage companies and the Houston Angel Network
- Respected and trusted members of the Texas business community
- The opportunity to view investment presentations from high quality, pre-screened, early stage companies.
- Access to an exclusive, Members-only, password-protected web site, with additional information on companies in various stages of HANs deal-flow process and other information for Texas-based angel investors.
- Access to small and focused educational events that enhance their knowledge of various aspects of the early-stage private equity process.
- The opportunity to form relationships and share business opportunities with other successful early-stage investors through various social events.